Friday, March 20, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses for Under $30

I read something recently that said the average bridesmaid spends over $1,000 to be in a wedding-this includes dress, alterations, hair/makeup, shoes, bridal shower, bachelorette party, gifts, and travel. Over $1,000?!? Ouch! We've all been there so we know it's true. Here are some great dresses I found at Forever21 that won't break the bank-AND-your bridesmaids will really be able to wear them again!

Photobucket

What's the most you've ever spent on a bridesmaid dress?

3 comments:

Abbie said...

I have the yellow dress and wore it to a shower I hosted... beware if you have a big chest! I looked a bit too busty in it! :)

flamingofluffy said...

i've only been a bridesmaid once, and i paid $120 for the dress. that i by the way, will probably never wear again. i looked horrible!

Vivianne said...

How beautiful dresses for bridesmaid... Those are totally affordable!!