- Add chopped fruit to your water
- Add cucumbers (one of my favorites)
- Add fresh mint to crushed ice
- Make ice cubes out of pureed strained berries and add them to your water
- Combine fruit and herbs for a perfect blend
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Whenever I entertain at home, I like to set out multiple carafes of fruit infused water, lemonade, tea, or drink mixers (whatever goes with what I'm serving). I was reading the the Fat Fighter TV blog and an article about Fifteen Ways to Spice up Plain Ol' Water caught my eye. I thought I'd share some of the great ideas with you.
This would be great to put in your fancy drink dispenser and display at your next event. What's your favorite way to spice up your water?