Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fruit Infused Water

Whenever I entertain at home, I like to set out multiple carafes of fruit infused water, lemonade, tea, or drink mixers (whatever goes with what I'm serving). I was reading the the Fat Fighter TV blog and an article about Fifteen Ways to Spice up Plain Ol' Water caught my eye. I thought I'd share some of the great ideas with you.

Source

  • Add chopped fruit to your water
  • Add cucumbers (one of my favorites)
  • Add fresh mint to crushed ice
  • Make ice cubes out of pureed strained berries and add them to your water
  • Combine fruit and herbs for a perfect blend 
This would be great to put in your fancy drink dispenser and display at your next event. What's your favorite way to spice up your water?

1 comment:

fatfighter said...

Thanks for the link! Now all I need is a gorgeous dispenser like the one you have in that picture!