Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Blog Design!

I am so excited about my new blog design by Rainy Day Templates. I fell in love with a blog template she designed for JL Designs and have been stalking her work ever since. I finally emailed her to put together a new blog for me, and seriously, two days later, here it is!

If you are in need of a blog makeover or just a blog at all, I urge you to check her out! Look at a few of these templates she designed-and-they only cost $25 each! Wow! 




Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for some more changes and updates! Lots of exciting stuff going on!

6 comments:

Abbie said...

It looks great!

I Love Brownies said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the new design!!

Ellie said...

Oh, thank you Katie! You were a wonderfully enthusiastic, easy client, it was my great pleasure. Happy blogging!

Katie McFarlan said...

Thank you guys!

Ellie-thank you so much! I love it!

Jamie Burnett said...

Love it Katie! Looks great!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Great new look and thanks for the tip. I'm in desperate need of a new look myself!