Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Clothing Bouquets

This morning I am feeling refreshed and full of energy. I had an incredible wedding in Phoenix this weekend and loved being able to leave the cold Chicago weather (47 degrees and raining) and enjoy the warm AZ sun for a few days. When I was on the plane reading the ever so interesting Skymall Magazine I came across these bouquets made from baby clothing:


Wouldn't this be a great gift for any mom to be? Stuff it with onesies, baby socks, burp cloths-like I said in my my last post about double duty favors, I love anything that serves more than one purpose and this is one-a centerpiece at a baby shower AND much needed baby clothes!



Or, change it up a bit and make a lingerie bouquet for the bride-to-be:

If you want to try this yourself, I found a tutorial with pictures here. What's the cutest baby gift you've ever seen?

No comments: