Monday, January 25, 2010

2010 Bride's Choice Award Winner

Woo hoo! I received the 2010 Bride's Choice Award from Wedding Wire. Here's the letter I received from them:

Dear Katie,

Congratulations! We are excited to announce that The Savvy Event has been chosen to receive the
Bride’s Choice Awards 2010. This award recognizes the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service and professionalism.

The Bride’s Choice Awards
are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds (brides and grooms) through extensive surveys and reviews, which means your past clients have spoken on our behalf and selected you to receive this honor.

WeddingWire would like to commend you for your excellent service and dedication to the wedding industry.

Best,
The WeddingWire Team

A big thank you to all my previous brides and grooms for speaking on my behalf! You can check out my storefront and reviews here.

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Congratulations!! That's very exciting.

K said...

GREAT1 I'm so happy for you! I love your blog!

susiekokott said...

Oh, Kate! How wonderful! What an honor - one you truly deserve. I'm so proud of you! -- Susan K

Lauren said...

I'm so excited for you!!! What a wonderful surprise for you...keep up the great work, Kate!!!!